This is your entry to CrossFit Fringe - complete the Group Elements program to join in regular classes. This is a prerequisite for all athletes unless a test-out has been arranged. Learn more about how we get new athletes started at CrossFit Fringe: http://crossfitfringe.com/getting-started
At CrossFit Fringe, we understand that jumping into a program such as CrossFit can be an intimidating process. That is why we take pride in the proven system we’ve developed to safely introduce new athletes to the greatest fitness community in the world. Our CrossFit Elements Program is a 3-week (9-class) session that meets Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 6:30 pm designed to familiarize participants with the movements, skills, and intensity of CrossFit. You’ll learn the foundational movements of CrossFit and methodology behind our programming the workouts that comprise our daily WODs. The cost of this program is $135. Learn more about it on our Getting Started page.
Commonly asked Questions:
- Is CrossFit for everyone? Absolutely, check out our What is CrossFit page!
- Is there a flexible Elements option? Yes! Consider signing up for our Private Elements program, which assigns you a coach and lets you pick which days to train!
- Can I try classes before I commit? Yes! We have free trial classes that meet Tuesdays at 6:30 pm and Saturdays at 10am. The Saturday class has childcare available.
- Where can I sign up? Easy-peasy through this page!
- What if I have more questions? Drop us a line, we'd love to hear from you!